User avatar

Musical Girl

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: For All the Murdered in the Cold Ground

    Thank ya'll so much! I personally kinda hate this poem. It's really bad, but yes, I wrote it to have a little humor in it (So Marnie, yes! It was ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Life's Music

    Thank ya'll so much! *and yes, I do know ya'll isnt really a word. but I'm from the south, what do you expect?* And yes, Pirate, I actually did enter ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: *untitled moments*

    ok, thank you. i've never pictured them as lyrics, i just pictured me writing my sorrows of the 3 minutes i wrote this in that format. and since it did ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Without You. Chapter one part two.

    i liked this. it was really good. are you going to finish it? or can i just not find the next part??

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Hiding, Trying, and Tears

    thanks. and yeah. i agree. it wasnt one of my best poems. but i didnt want to put on a really long one first time, so i went with this ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: In a Sea Shell

    this was sweet. i liked it a lot. it had so much emotion in it.....

    Mar 23, 2009


Hi everyone who clicks on my profile!...Um, not quite sure what else to do here. Yup, definitely new at this! XD
— Magebird